Lance Michael Sprague
Building Designer, Bachelor of Architecture
Certificate of Construction Technology
Contact Lance Michael Sprague
University of Idaho, Moscow, Idaho.
Bachelor of Architecture, May 1989.
Art minor, December 1987.
Orange Coast College, Costa Mesa, California.
Certificate of Construction Technology, January 1983
Associates in Arts, January 1983
LMS Building Design – Guerneville, Ca.
Sole Proprietor, June 1995 – May 2005 / May 2007 to present.
- The Garber Residence addition & remodel, Sonoma
- The Brockhage Cottage addition, Villa Grand
- The Bauer Residence remodel, Forestville
- The Sandoval Residence at The Sea Ranch (Michael Wike Architect)
All phases of design, development & construction documents, design detail & project administration. AutoCAD design, drafting & presentation rendering. Candidate for California licensure.
O’malley, Wilson, Westphal – Santa Rosa, Ca.
Job Captain, May 2005 – May 2007.
- Sonoma National Bank, Healdsburg
- G&C Autobody, Windsor
- Wine Country Cellars, Windsor
All phases of design, development & construction documents, design detail & project administration. AutoCAD design, drafting.
Michael Wike Architect – The Sea Ranch, Ca.
Design Associate, Aug. 1990 – Feb. 1992 / Design Consultant, Jan. 1998 to present.
- The Ferris Residence, Mendocino
- The Thomas Residence at Pirates Cove
- The Burmania Residence, Irish Beach
- The Kyle, Fisher & Erickson Residence’s, Gualala & The Sea Ranch
All phases of design, development & construction documents, design detail & project administration. Design, drafting & presentation rendering on AutoCAD.
Reference: Michael Wike, AIA.
DePriest Associates – San Francisco, Ca.
Design Consultant, Nov. 1993 – Sept. 1994 / June 1995 – Nov. 1995
- Alta Bates Medical Center, Berkeley
- St. Joseph’s Medical Center, Eureka
- City Corp Tower Core Remodel, S.F. (MAC Associates)
Design development and presentation models. AutoCAD design & presentation rendering.
Reference: Brian DePriest AIA
Tomasi, Lowry, Coker, DeSilva Architects – Santa Rosa, Ca.
Design Associate, Oct. 1994 – May 1995
- Santa Rosa Junior High School Rehabilitation
- Santa Rosa High School Rehabilitation
- The New Maria Carillo High School, Santa Rosa
Design development & space planning. AutoCAD drafting & presentation rendering.
Reference: Allen Butler, AIA & Micah Andretich, AIA
Gordon H. Chong + Associates Architects – San Francisco, Ca.
Design Associate, March 1993 – Nov. 1993
- S.F. International Airport – Boarding Area ‘B’, So. S.F.
- Veterans Administration Hospital, Menlo Park
- Alum Rock U.E.S.D. – Elementary School Rehabilitation, San Jose
Preliminary design & design development, construction documents. AutoCAD design & drafting. Reference: Charles Hugares, AIA & John Ruffo, AIA
Anshen + Allen Architects – San Francisco, Ca.
Design Associate, May 1992 – Feb. 1993
- Kenneth Norris Jr. Cancer Center at USC, Los Angeles
- Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital at Stanford, Palo Alto
- Alta Bates Medical Center, Berkeley
Preliminary design, construction documents & coordination. AutoCAD design, drafting & presentation rendering on Unix database. Excel & CorelDraw. Reference: Tony Rinella, AIA
Roman Wozniak Architect- Stockholm, Sweden.
Design Associate, Nov. 1989 – May 1990
- Pioneer Corporation Headquarters, Lanna
- Folkhem housing project, Faxholm
- Gavle (ya-vla) harbor front design competition, Gavla (Brunnberg & Forshed)
Preliminary design & site planning. Presentation models, renderings, perspectives.
Reference: Roman Wozniak, A.B.
- Green Building Professional Certificate Program (USGBC) – Green Building Professional Certificate, May 2009
- Build It Green, Green Point Rater Programs – Green point Rater New Homes, March 2010, Existing Home Advisor, August 2010
- CBPCA (Calif. Building Performance Contractors Assoc.) HERS Rater program – HERS Rater , October 2010
- USGBC (U.S. Green Building Council) – Green Associate and LEED AP, Coming in 2011.
- Modern Health Care Design Award, Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital, Stanford, Palo Alto, 1992
- Idaho CMU Association Student Award, Juvenile Court house, Moscow, Idaho, 1988.
- Independent Coast Observer, Gualala, Ca.-“Future Gualala”, May 15, 1992: p. 1
- Spokane Register, Spokane, Washington-“Powerhouse”, June 5, 1989: p. A-7
- “Powerhouse-Concert Hall” Spokane City Hall, Spokane, Washington 1989
- “Athens Acropolis – Source of Modern Architecture”, Nicosia, Cyprus 1987
- “A Modern Building in the Hart of Nicosia”, Nicosia, Cyprus 1987
- “Face to Face – Sonoma County Aids Network”, Community Education Outreach, 1995-98
- NAMES Project AIDS Memorial Quilt”, Outreach and Support, 1996-97
- “Big Brothers / Big Sisters” Orange County, Big Brother, 1980-89
- “YMCA Summer Camp” Newport Beach, Camp Counselor 1980-81